Amy Derby has tagged me for the Random 8 Meme
According to Amy, here are The Rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself. 3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
So here it goes:
Eight Things About Me (That You May Or May Not Want To Know.)
1. I'm a child of World War II.
2. I lived in a refugee camp for 4 years.
3. I inherited my first pet cat, Paprika, from my mother, who died shortly after I was born.
4. I am very patriotic!
5. I believe in the power of prayer!
6. I love being on the river in a jet ski.
7. I love riding down country roads in a 4 wheeler.
8. I love the TV show, Dancing with the Stars!
As for tagging 8 other people, I'll think about it.
Right now, got to get back to a story that I'm trying to finish before a deadline, or I will have an irate editor after me!
Thanks for tagging me, Amy.