Patti at Nonna's News has tagged me for this new meme. I am to list 8 facts/habits that you may not know about me. Since I have done several meme's, I had to think hard to post some new facts without revealing my innermost secrets! :-) So here it goes:
1. I believe in miracles. (As a child, I was buried alive during a bombing, and survived.)
2. I am much too sensitive for my own good.
3. I have been a reluctant guest on live television.
4. I don't like to kill anything living. Spiders in the house get captured and deposited outside, as do other creepy crawlies and flyer's like wasps. My daughter doesn't share these views, especially about spiders!
5. I am a procrastinator, especially about going to the doctor, and with my writing. (I have a deadline now for March 30th, that I have been putting off.)
6. I am a type 2 diabetic, (mostly diet controlled,) a fact that often depresses me.
7. I love to eat out, and after I do, I usually walk it off. Walking keeps my sugar levels normal.
8. I have a Russian cousin I never knew about until fairly recently. She lives in Victoria, Australia now. I will do a blog about her soon. (Hi Elena!)
I am to tag 8 others to do this meme, but I will leave it up to you. If you'd like to play, please let me know, and I will come and read your meme. If not, God bless!
I also want to acknowledge this sweet and lovely new award sent to me by my old friend Mary at Mary's Writing Nook. Thank you so much, Mary. I certainly agree that "Friendship is a light in the darkness! "
Thank you for reading. Have a blessed week everyone!